Since 1985, when Recognition first opened its doors, the PR industry has faced many challenges and opportunities.
One of the many secrets to our long-term success, are Recognition’s core operating principles.
These principles are:
- be proactive and generate new ideas
- be an asset to the media – always be relevant and considerate
- let consultants consult – we use advanced systems and processes so we don’t waste time doing admin or building information silos
- be fearless and frank when delivering advice – clients are paying for expertise not to hear ‘yes’.
- keep our organisational structure flat – remain responsive and transparent.
Today, in addition to supporting the IT and telecommunications markets we started with, we have developed a strong business-to-business corporate practice.
Recognition PR also works alongside Outsource, our marketing services business, offering clients a full range of solutions from data cleaning, lead generation and nurturing to events management and design services.
25 years in business is a long time and we look forward to the next 25!