Outsource’s strategy consulting practice helps you build a high-performance indirect channel by offering a range of services including:
- Routes-to-market (RTM) planning to ensure your indirect program is customer centric and effective.
- RTM design to ensure your organisation has a go-to-market process that will work for every offering.
- Go-to-market workshops to align new solutions to your preferred routes-to-market.
- Channel partner engagement workshops to define the best way for direct and indirect sales teams to leverage partners and drive pipeline.
- Offering development and delivery to help you identify where, how and why the market will buy your new solution and ensuring your channel partners are ready to deliver it.
- Offering design workshop to help you create a cross-brand offering aimed at a specific customer segment and an action plan to build it.
- Channel program design to help you create an effective channel partner engagement program.
Building a high performance channel ecosystem means aligning many different moving parts to achieve a primary outcome – profit growth.
Outsource’s channel strategy services can help your organisation with channel strategy, channel strategy execution and partner business transformation. Our focus areas include:
- Routes-to-market strategy, planning and optimisation.
- Offering development and channel readiness planning.
- Ecosystem review, analysis and remediation strategy.
- Partner program development, planning and implementation
- Channel partner business transformation services.
Explore our other solutions
Help me to: