How to make your organisation a thought leader
- What is thought leadership and why does it matter?
- Types of thought leadership – and working out which one is for you
- Mapping thought leadership to business strategy
- Building a thought leadership strategy and execution plan
- Critical success factors
- Measuring success
- Cases and examples.
How to generate more media coverage
- The journalist’s world and why you need to understand it
- What makes great contact for a story
- The most common mistakes companies make
- How to make sure your media interview results in a great story.
Introduction to marketing automation
- What marketing automation can do
- How marketing automation differs from other software
- The common concepts
- Additional features and limitations
- How to build an effective campaign flow
- The common mistakes and pitfalls
- Why data management skills are critical.
How to build an integrated digital marketing plan for your B2B company so you generate more leads
About the speaker
Adam is the Director of Sydney based marketing and PR companies Outsource B2B Marketing, Write Away Communications + Events and Recognition PR.
He has over 25 years’ experience creating and executing public relations and marketing programs for companies that sell complex products and services.